If you are searching for some modern and retro fonts, you're in luck! We fond a pretty sweet deal, from our friend on Mighty Deals, for all the designers out there. These fonts, from Yellow Design Studio, are highly customizable and are totally friendly to use for just about any design project. Gist is an inline slab serif font that features a retro yet modern vibe. With 20 weights and loads of OpenType features including ligatures, swashes and alternates, it comes primed with the tools to work on just about any project.
Gist Font Family Highlights:
- A Retro Meets Modern Slab Serif Gist is truly one of a kind. This friendly font is an inline slab serif, with a retro yet modern vibe. Perfect to get people to notice your latest project.
- 20 Different Weights The basic Gist font may be more than enough for whatever you're working on. But if not, not to worry. Your purchase of this Mighty Deal gets you all 20 of Gist's different weights: Gist Light, Gist Line Light, Gist Upright Light, Gist Upright Line Light, Gist Regular, Gist Line Regular, Gist Upright Regular, Gist Upright Line Regular, Gist Bold, Gist Line Bold, Gist Upright Bold, Gist Upright Line Bold, Gist Extrabold, Gist Line Extrabold, Gist Upright Extrabold, Gist Upright Line Extrabold, Gist Black, Gist Line Black, Gist Upright Black, Gist Upright Line Black.
- 600+ Glyphs Gist won't limit you to just the basic 26-letter alphabet. Not even close. Each one of Gist's 20 weights features 627 different glyphs! Talk about customization!
- Tons of Character Alternates With Gist, you'll get a treasure trove of alternate features. There are alternate caps and roughly 10 different stylistic sets with all sorts of impressive alternatives. (note: The web fonts do not contain the alternate characters)
- Additional OpenType Features If you like choice, you'll love Gist! Just some of the many OpenType features this fabulous font includes are: ligatures, discretionary ligatures, contextual alternates, swash caps, superscript, all caps, line layers and more. (note: The web fonts do not contain the OpenType features)
Check the Deal Here